Greg Hoffman


5/12/2009

 

Gorilla picks up a Nikon D40


For the first time since 1994, I purchased a quality camera today. My last one was a Nikon 6006 purchased out of the Abes of Maine catalog. The D40 may not be top of the line but I'm sure it will fit my needs as a small business owner and a father to 2 very active children. 

I attribute the purchase to a lucky birthday present. My aunt placed a bet for me in the Kentucky Derby and the horse that I chose at random won - Mine That Bird. So those 50-1 winnings along with some other birthday money, I set out to get a new camera.  The battery is charging and I can't wait to test it out. Make sure you are following me on Twitter so you can see some of the Twitpics I upload later this week. 

Find Great Deals on Brand Name SLR Cameras at www.AbesOfMaine.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home