Greg Hoffman


12/04/2008

 

Why hire Greg Hoffman, Marketing Gorilla?



Here is my pitch to all you recruiters, HR people and top executives at profitable companies in metro-Atlanta.

There aren't that many marketing or public relations management jobs open right now but thousands of people like me jockeying for interviews.

I'm here to tell you that I want the interview more than anyone else and I'm not done finding creative ways to get your attention. I am a hardworking team leader that is dedicated to helping companies like yours find profitable customers through any marketing channel - online or offline.

Now you have seen me, heard me and if you haven't read my resume, contact me through my website - GregWHoffman.com.

I am packed and ready to move to Atlanta at a moments notice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home