Greg Hoffman


9/07/2008

 

Starting a New Fish Tank Soon


I was a successful aquarium fish hobbyist for many years and now I'm about to get back in with some exciting new products. My past aquariums have been 10-, 20- and 46-gallon tanks. But my next will most likely be a 12-gallon Fan-Cooled Nano Cube Aquarium.

This desktop version is available through Doctors Fosters and Smith starting at $119.99. I want something compact, easy to clean, and has filtration and lighting included.

My goal is to have two tanks, one for saltwater and one for freshwater. The freshwater tank will be packed with plants and schools of small fish.

As soon as they are purchased, set up and looking good, I'll post some pictures.

Drs. Foster and Smith Inc.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The 12 gallon nano cube regular works great for low light planted tanks as i have one, but of you are going saltwater marine aquarium and doing corals you may want to go with the deluxe mode. This madel as 2 x as much lighting. If it is fish only the 12 r is fine.

Cheaper here http://www.jbjnanocubes.com/contents/en-us/d765_JBJ-Nano-Cubes.html
Jedd

5:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home