Greg Hoffman


9/25/2008

 

Johnny Depp as Tonto?

I guess because I've been a faithful Netflix fan for the last year, I'm finally interested in what is coming out next. So a few weeks ago I stumbled onto CinemaBlend.com. Its a great site that gives you insight about all the movies being made.

You know how you see movie previews and go "I didn't know they were going to make that movie, Cool!"

Well this site tells you what movies are upcoming. Like Shrek 4, Pirates of the Carribean 4, Beverly Hills Ninja 2, I Am Legend Prequel, Cars 2 and best of all - The Lone Ranger.

Here's an item where they talk about Johnny Depp as Tonto and maybe George Clooney as the Lone Ranger. Is Clooney The Lone Ranger?

Anyway, just thought I would point you to that site. I read the headlines every few days.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Johnny Depp is not Tonto.

Greg is tonto!!!

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home