Greg Hoffman


8/30/2008

 

Saturday Morning with Sid & Marty Krofft from Netflix

I ordered Saturday Morning with Sid & Marty Krofft from Netflix this week for the kids and I can't believe I liked these shows when I was their age. The absolute worst show was Lidsville. George Lopez does a special DVD commentary for the Lidsville episode and it was even worse the second time.

The DVD included H.R. Puffnstuf, Lidsville, The Bugaloos, Sigmund and the SeaMonsters, Land of the Lost, Far Out Space Nuts and The Lost Saucer.

I would say my favorite now that I've seen all of these shows again would have to be Sigmund and the SeaMonsters. Simple and creative but my kids just didn't get into it. Why do we have such good memories of these shows?

Netflix, Inc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home