Greg Hoffman


8/12/2008

 

Marketing Gorilla's Next Great Adventure

Hear ye Hear ye,

The Marketing Gorilla announces he will be relocating to the Greater Atlanta Area within the next 60-90 days. Although born and raised in Tampa, FL and spending the last 8 years back in Florida, it is time to move back to the Atlanta area. I lived there from 1995 - 1999.

My goal is to find a place on the I-575 corridor near where my children will be relocating with their mother. I'll be networking on Facebook and trying to reconnect with all my former colleagues from my days as a newspaper reporter and from my first PR Agency.

In the meantime, I'll be continuing my affiliate management and PR work with Snow Consulting and Strategic Profits.

In fact, we have another Strategic Profits press release coming soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home