Greg Hoffman


6/04/2008

 

What to buy Dad for Father's Day?

It's Father's Day time and here are some of my top best sellers I've promoted for this holiday in the past.

If you know me, you knew I was going to add a link from Thompson Cigar. It's their second biggest holiday of the year. 10 Cigars for $29.95 plus a free aluminum case. The deals don't get any better than that from Thompson, trust me...

Thompson Cigar - Father's Day Sampler

Ahh, my old favorite, Omaha Steaks. I started posting about them on Father's Day several years ago. My friends tell me this year's steak special looks better than ever. Click on this link and check out the American Collection and the Father's Day Cookout Classic.

OmahaSteaks.com, Inc.

This year, I'm adding Netflix to the promotion. Personally, I love my Netflix subscription and don't know what I would do without it for the last six months. I think this would be a cool gift for dads this year.

Netflix, Inc.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home