Greg Hoffman


6/20/2008

 

Earn up to 40% Commission by Joining the Strategic Profits Affiliate Program

Sometimes I post new affiliate programs on this blog because OPM's or Networks ask for extra publicity. Sometimes its because I know the Affiliate Manager and sometimes because its me. In this case, my buddy Chris Thompson, formerly of Boca Java Coffee, is heading up the newly launched affiliate program for Strategic Profits. I highly recommend you join this program. Chris is one of the best in the business and I know this program is going to skyrocket with him taking the lead.



Why Join?
  • They pay between 25% and 40% commission on opt-in leads and customer sales
  • Recurring Commissions
  • Tier 2 Commissions
  • Performance Incentives
  • Great Support
  • Real-time reporting
  • Dedicated Affiliate Management
  • 90-day Cookies
  • Monthly Promotions
Start earning your commissions now, join the Strategic Profits Affiliate Program.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home