Greg Hoffman


6/20/2008

 

Deadliest Catch: Alaskan Storm Review for the XBOX 360

This is not a professional game review so don't get all excited...But Gamefly did deliver Deadliest Catch: Alaskan Storm to us yesterday. We are addicted to the series on Discovery Channel and we've waited for more than a month for the release.

I haven't played it yet but I've watched my 10-year-old son go fishing in the Bering Sea. He has mastered every game we've rented n the last few months and this one is kicking his butt. He's actually turned the game off a few times because of the difficulty level and the time it takes to accomplish missions. It requires him to THINK - not hit AAAAAA and vaporize bad guys over and over again. So this is a good thing.

Deadliest Catch: Alaskan Storm - Pre-Played


The graphics are great and we love the seagulls flying around the ship. Very realistic. We also like the mini missions like helping the U.S. Coast Guard and throwing the flaming hook.

Of all the games I've rented since December, this is only the second one I've considered buying. The first was Assassin's Creed and that one kicks my butt. So I say buy Deadliest Catch...


Deadliest Catch: Alaskan Storm - Pre-Played

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home