Greg Hoffman


3/28/2008

 

Searching for Fantasy Sports Affiliate Programs

Last year, I joined the CDM Sports affiliate program, just as it died. I never received my commission and they haven't updated the affiliate page since March 07. I did some searching on Google and ABestWeb this week but all I could find was the HeySportsFans affiliate program.

I did find one promising program on CJ. I wasn't aware USA Today was offering a bounty on new customers for its Sports Weekly. I've been reading it since the first edition of Baseball Weekly came out, many years ago.


Subscribe to Sports Weekly



But why don't the major fantasy sports companies use affiliate or CPA to find new customers? CDM was supposed to pay out $6 per new customer. That's not great, but its something. I would think that this is an opportunity for Fanball.com or CBS Sports, ESPN, RotoWorld or even Yahoo to find new customers.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger MVu said...

I'd like to invite you and your blog readers to join FantasySportsMatrix.com, a vibrant social networking community for passionate sports fans. We would be delighted for you to join us and let us know what you think of the site.

We believe that fantasy sports is more than just about leagues, stats, and drafts, but about the social phenomenon that drives it. From the sharing and mining of online sports content, to the discussions at the water cooler, fantasy sports have re-defined today's sports fan. I look forward to seeing you in the 'Matrix,' feel free to send me a message. I'm 'Dr. Mike Pick' on the site.

Cheers,

Michael Vu,CTO
www.fantasysportsmatrix.com

3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home