Greg Hoffman


2/06/2008

 

Gorilla Greg Shops his Resume



It's time to put on the Gorilla suit and tape another resume to a Krispy Kreme box. Just kidding. The last time I did that, I made some waves in the affiliate industry and was quite pleased with the publicity. Even if I was blacklisted on ABestWeb.com because of my self promotion... I was quite proud of myself.

I'm looking for a Marketing / Public Relations position in the Tampa/St. Pete/Clearwater area. But working virtual is a definite possibility with frequent travel. My resume is quite thorough ranging from my PR experience to my affiliate marketing life.

Let me know if you can think of any open outsourced manager positions or project work I can pick up. It looks like I'll be giving up lots of things for Lent if I don't find what I need. :-)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home