Greg Hoffman


2/07/2008

 

Free $50 Coupon - Microsoft adCenter



Click banner above to receive your free $50 coupon to use Microsoft adCenter.

I'm happy to announce that I can now offer Microsoft adCenter to enhance paid search campaigns. I've used adCenter in the past when I was managing the Cafe Belmondo paid search campaigns. It was easy to use and our coffee competitors had not started using it yet, so the keyword selection was very inexpensive and the conversions were high.

Our vendor at the time was Tampa's Traffic Strategies, now a Linkshare company. They managed (and did a great job in my opinion) paid search and SEO for Thompson Cigar, Linensource and Casual Living. Cafe Belmondo was a small piece of their workload so I took it off their hands and made it a pet project. Within 90 days, Cafe Belmondo showed a 340% increase in non-trademark paid search revenue. My use of adCenter certainly helped those numbers.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home