Greg Hoffman


2/08/2008

 

Affiliate Commissions and Uncle Sam

I certainly want to thank Shawn Collins for answering my question today about commissions and taxes. I've owned my own Public Relations business in the past and I understand how quarterly taxes are paid. But that was pumping all the money into a business, and usually large retainers at that.

These checks I'm getting from Linkshare are small but are starting to add up. I also have checks on the way from Azoogle and CJ so I just need a system to keep track of them before I cash them and use the proceeds at my favorite local Mexican or Cuban restaurants. I don't want to wake up at the end of the year and realize that I crossed the $600 threshold with one network, but not another.

So thanks, Shawn, I will work with my accountant and let her deal with it.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home