Greg Hoffman


1/10/2008

 

Listen to Red Bear Radio on Stickam.com

You've no doubt noticed my Stickam webcam widget here on my blog - that box in the upper right hand corner. The Stickam community has more than 1.3 million users but there's only one I would recommend watching. Red Bear Radio stars Mary, an online DJ with tons of personality and a very loyal following.

She performs three times a week for at least two hours, but her goal is to entertain six each show. I turn off my beloved XM radio now when its time for her show. It's interactive, meaning while she's playing the music, she's chatting online with her community. The music is usually Classic Rock, tons of Beatles and some good rockin 80's mixed in there. I love the show and I suggest you check it out.

Monday's and Wednesday's starting at 9:30 a.m. est and on Friday night's at 9 p.m. est. All you have to do is click on her link and watch the show.

Watch this pre-recorded video to sample some of her show.


Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Greg, I too listen to Red Bear Radio and find Mary very entertaning. One point left out of your review is that she also hosts live performances by musicians all over the world. Along she plays a fair amount of alternative and indie artists. See you there at Red Bear

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home