Greg Hoffman


1/04/2008

 

Greg Hoffman - Wikipedia Debate Rages

I have stirred the pot over at Wikipedia with my editing of the Greg Hoffman. Read the Articles for Deletion discussion and my comments under Discuss this page. I tried to include the other two Greg Hoffman's that were deleting my wikipedia page but now the editors are involved.

Three persons listed in the article seem non-notable and article doesn't assert their importance. Wikiolap (talk) 04:48, 4 January 2008 (UTC)

* Delete - all three Hoffman's fail the notability guideline. The first could potentially be notable as a senior manager at Kowabunga, but does not appear to have been the subject of mentions in reliable secondary sources, and fails WP:BIO. "Senior Affiliate Manager" may not be as important as it sounds either - I cannot find any reference to this person either at Kowabunga's website or at the parent company Think Partnership. The second and third Hoffmans don't even attempt to assert notability. We know about their dog's name, their ear candling and that one of them was a Marine. We don't have anything to suggest they justify a Wikipedia page. Euryalus (talk) 05:46, 4 January 2008 (UTC)
* Delete, fails WP:BIO x 3. No sources to attribute notability, no real claims either. --Dhartung | Talk 07:26, 4 January 2008 (UTC)
* Delete - horrible article about insignificant people, this is no way to build an encyclopedia. Greswik (talk) 11:26, 4 January 2008 (UTC)


I am not insignificant! Please comment on the page to let the editors know that I should reign supreme on the wikipedia page and that I am notable.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home