Greg Hoffman


12/17/2007

 

Ok, I admit it, I've Googled myself!

From the Tampa Tribune online this morning, have any of you read my Googling updates on this topic??? Well, it finally worked. All I had to do is create my own wikipedia page.

The Tampa Tribune
Published: December 17, 2007

NEW YORK - More Americans are Googling themselves - and many are checking out their friends, co-workers and romantic interests, too.

In a report Sunday, the Pew Internet and American Life Project said 47 percent of U.S. adult Internet users have looked for information about themselves through Google or another search engine.

I had to comment on the story at tbo.com.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try not to Google yourself too much, you will go blind!!!!

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home