Greg Hoffman


8/15/2007

 

What's new in the world of Internet Marketing?

I don't really know. I've had my head buried in the sand next to my desk for the last month. Not much time to blog here or over at the Kowabunga blog. I've been keeping up to date on Facebook and Twitter and watching the affiliate marketers take over. That has been interesting to watch.

Other than that I read Shawn Collin's affiliate blog daily and skim through Revenue Magazine when it shows up in the mail. I've also been firing up the Stickam webcam here in the office almost everyday so people can bore themselves by watching me type and talk on the phone.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Greg!
I totally agree twitter is so addictive. I am currently using it to log nearly my entire day. It really fascinates how interested all of my friends and coworkers in my daily activities. I try to update it at least every 15 minutes, unless of course I havent changed what I am doing, duh. I love technology! Reading your blog and a few others have inspired me to write my own. I never thought I could make so many friends this way!!!

Keep up the good work.

12:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greg,

I liked the pre-Twitter days, where you would post a couple times a week, and with usually interesting comments. Now, we are lucky to see 1 post a month.

Anyway, I think I represent all in saying " We Miss You".

11:18 AM  
Blogger Marketing Gorilla said...

who are you? I need to know who my fans are...

12:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Greg
I like your blog, I found it surfing around on bloginterviewer (boy that guy hit a goldmine with that idea!) Anyway, I am new to this whole affiliate marketing concept and was wondering how you can make money with facebook? Have you been successful with this concept too?
Not sure if I am 'with it' enough to get on Twitter. I have to work during the day, so I play around with it.

Thanks

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home