Greg Hoffman


7/22/2007

 

Great Blog Tool

I found this a few days ago when someone emailed me an interview request. BlogInterviewer.com - Read interviews and rate the most influential bloggers on the web. I signed up for the self interview and after it was reviewed, they published it and linked to the Internet Marketing Gorilla blog. Pretty neat. I guess in hindsight, I would have packed the answers full of keywords but I was just filling out the fields to see what would happen, if it ever happened...

Read what I wrote about my personal blog, Marketing Gorilla, and stay tuned for the Kowabunga blog review.

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like your site has a negative rating. Maybe the up and down thumbs are switched. I gave you a thumbs up!!!!

Keep up the great work.

Kim

1:05 PM  
Blogger Mike said...

Someone was cheating the system. They have been banned and the ratings system is in tact.

Good luck!

Mike
www.BlogInterviewer.com

6:37 PM  
Blogger Marketing Gorilla said...

Thanks, trust me, it wasn't me giving myself negative ratings. I haven't even logged on to give myself a positive rating...

7:16 PM  
Blogger SchizoFishNChimps said...

Am sceptical about the ratings - they're encouraging us to vote for our own sites every day. It doesn't exactly fill me with confidence.

2:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Fishy. Probably would be a more useful tool if it allowed others to critic our blogs, and offer ways of improving it. That would be an excellent tool in helping to improve visibility and improving the viewing experience.

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You alive Greg?

Its been a while since a new post, and just want to make sure you are ok. Nothing makes me sadder than getting into work Monday morning, going to your site, and seeing it is not updated. Well, maybe its just a case of the Mondays!

:)

1:31 PM  
Blogger Marketing Gorilla said...

It seems as though I haven't had a Tuesday lately.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It was a delight to read .I have also created my

lens on "Affiliate internet marketing tip" . It has

got some very useful resources. as articles. here

is the url -

http://www.squidoo.com/Affiliate-internet-marketing

-tip-101/

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home