Greg Hoffman


1/01/2007

 

The Marketing Gorilla Myspace Test


Earlier in the year some colleagues convinced me to test myspace.com. I had problems finding the right layout but thanks to some helpful friends, I found my theme. The Marketing Gorilla myspace page started out slowly but I saw the potential for a sales channel for Thompson Group.

Thus, the Cigars and Coffee page was created. We had sales within the first 24 hours. Not many since then, but at least I proved it could be done. We have picked up hundreds of friends rapidly. A total of 351 as of this post.

The goal is to use the viral network of friends to sell cigars and coffee to a new generation of customers. We've created some basic graphics to post on comment sections and that does generate new friend requests, but we need to tweak the sales process.

More to come on the myspace project.

, ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home