Greg Hoffman


11/09/2005

 

What is your homepage?

I started using a homepage tool called ProtoPage about a month ago when I no longer had access to a company intranet. It's extremely simple and it allows me to avoid surfing through bookmarks to find the sites I visit often for work and home.

I don't want my blog or Road Runner or CNN to be my homepage. I want a tool like Protopage to launch from. It gives me search boxes for Google and Yahoo and sticky notes to post reminder notices. I highly recommend registering with the site and creating your own homepage.

The graphics and background templates are horribly lame, but it's free so don't argue.

1 Comments:

Blogger HikingMike said...

Hey, here's what I've been working on - http://www.ngumbi.com/

It's meant to be simple and is in the same niche as protopage I guess, but not nearly as fancy. It's just plain html links basically that you can edit easily. It's what I wanted so I made it :) maybe other people will find it useful too.

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home